Friday, August 13, 2010

sup

More randomness today...

So I might have mentioned this before, but The Expendables comes out today, and I'm pretty damn excited for it to be quite honest. Every article I've read and every preview or trailer I've seen has only made it look more and more badass every time. For any of you who know me well at all, especially if you have lived with me before, I love sitting around watching whatever movies are on tv at the moment, ESPECIALLY movies made in or around the 1980s and early 1990s. I don't know why, I can't really explain it. The action movies especially are my thing and they're all the same - terrible acting, cheesy one liners, ridiculous plots, and awesome fight scenes. Here's to hoping The Expendables meets all of those criteria. Because Johnson posted the Stallone clip earlier, I'll have to go to the next best thing I guess and post a few Seagal clips to wet everyone's appetite for the classic coming out tonight. That, and I've watched Out for Justice like four times in the last week. He may not be in The Expendables at all, but he is still awesome and will rip your fucking head off.









Have a great weekend everybody! And remember, fighting doesn't solve anything, Internet. Unless you're Steven Seagal.


LATE

No comments:

Post a Comment